Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

Comments


:icondavid3x:
David3X Featured By Owner Sep 23, 2016  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I love your 90's style art work, Awesome Job:D
Reply
:iconyukatakeuchifan:
YukaTakeuchiFan Featured By Owner Sep 23, 2016
Well, most of it is OTHER PEOPLE'S 90s-style art work, but I guess you could say that I gave them the ideas and schematics to use. I'll take like 15% of the thanks but you should save the other 85% for the people who drew 'em =3
Reply
:icondavid3x:
David3X Featured By Owner Sep 24, 2016  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh sorry about that, I thought you drew all of them but it's still pretty awesome though:D
Reply
:iconyukatakeuchifan:
YukaTakeuchiFan Featured By Owner Sep 24, 2016
If nothing else, the characters ARE my design, and I clearly know who to pick to draw 'em. ;3
Reply
:icondavid3x:
David3X Featured By Owner Sep 24, 2016  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That's very Cool, My style of art is more 90's as well and instead of drawing bigger breast I draw my OC girls
some big earrings. It's pretty rare because you don't see them anymore in new anime shows or cartoon lately .:)
Reply
:iconmisterprickly:
misterprickly Featured By Owner Sep 8, 2016  Professional General Artist
I love you artwork 8D
But the girls lack the "squishiness" that real large & natural breasts have.

I would suggest Leanne Crow, Milena Velba & Miosotis Claribel for reference.
;)

Still, great stuff!
I can't wait to see more.
Reply
:iconyukatakeuchifan:
YukaTakeuchiFan Featured By Owner Sep 8, 2016
You're absolutely right and I agree that they don't really look much like breasts of that size are supposed to look - but I've always liked the more silly, cartoony, rounded look of the way I DO draw them, and it's probably not helped by how I'm clearly getting a thing for heavily-lifted and/or less-than-natural breasts (for example, Rikako's are fake, and Nancy's are or aren't depending on what amuses me at the time) - let's be honest, Elliot's personal fetish didn't come from nowhere. ;3

I may give it more of a go if I have more natural characters to go around later, but I can't really make promises. Besides, they're already having enough problems with being about two-thirds leg, men included. ;3

Still, glad you like it well enough as it is =3
Reply
:iconmisterprickly:
misterprickly Featured By Owner Sep 8, 2016  Professional General Artist
I love the silly, cartoony look!
That's how I learned to draw them. ;)

90's anime was a big influence on me as an artist... Still is.

Keep up the great work!
Headbang! 
Reply
:iconyukatakeuchifan:
YukaTakeuchiFan Featured By Owner Sep 8, 2016
Agreed; I do admit my style is VERY much a product of the (mostly comedy, some action, almost all fanservicey) anime I watched and looked up as a teenager, mixed with the older-school CG artists you had to manually search for before the days of Pixiv - with my favorite and most-fun-to-draw bits from all of it just all kinda mashed together.

I guess technically that makes it more early 2000s anime, but I am perfectly willing to cheat that number as I'm sure it was all merely localized from stuff from the 90's. ;3
Reply
:iconmisterprickly:
misterprickly Featured By Owner Sep 8, 2016  Professional General Artist
I hear ya!
Reply
Add a Comment: